View Single Post
Old 09-18-2022, 01:59 PM   #122 (permalink)
Kolyander

DMC & DERP
Blast-Ended Skrewt

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Hadleigh Renee Paton (DarkGreen)
Slytherin
Graduated

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Bryony Rose Paton (#FF69B4)
Slytherin
First Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Oceanus Zunther (#bfc2cb)
Ecological Protection
x12
Otter This World ♡ Catpurrccino ♡ Slotherin ♡ Pandamonium

Quote:
Originally Posted by astrocat View Post
"Let's make it so that the person being rescued doesn't have an 100% chance of touching the 'lava' so that it's a harder decision to make. maybe 70% or something. That way the competitor doesn't know that the person being rescued will 'die' without them. I can be the competitor, and I'll try to think about what most people would do without knowing what the challenge is." She struggled with recalling things from her memory all the time. Maybe that would be helpful? "Let's get started."
Keighley was quiet but only for a minute or so as she thought over what Ashley had just suggested to her. "We can do that. I think if we do it correctly it would work out very well," she agreed, nodding her head as she spoke. "Okay! I'm not exactly sure what I'm supposed to do?.. Do I just announce everything and then walk you through the course?" She wanted to make sure she did her best and not let Ashley down on their assignment and by doing so she needed to fully make sure she understood her part.

What?! How was the lesson nearly over already? The time had gone by so quickly, Keighley felt as if they hadn't gotten much completed. They still had a few minutes left though to really give it their best go?

You are Bread!