View Single Post
Old 09-17-2022, 10:25 PM   #121 (permalink)
Watson
Dark Force Defense League

DMLE
Mooncalf

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Octavius Jude Salander
Ravenclaw
First Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Arabella Morgenstern
Law Enforcement
Slytherindor ♛ The Crazytastic Besties ♛ Shan Watson ♛

The creative discussions that Simon could hear from all corners of the maze was phenomenal! He was energized just listening to all of their plans whether it be from riddles to animal footprint clues to fairies. This was great but unfortunately the clock was ticking and they were almost done.

And unfortunately, that’s time folks! If you haven’t gotten to finish your testing, no worries, this will be part of your homework to do for next class. Thanks for joining for… I hope a relatively fun outdoors experience,” he said before offering a smile. He didn’t know if they had liked it but he had certainly enjoyed this lesson! It was a nice change of pace from 100% lecture and debates.

You can feel free to stay here to finish your “testing”. I’ll be around for another ten minutes and then will have to depart. Class dismissed!

He then waited for a few students to leave before turning to Javier and the chickens. “Miss Toros. Mr Ridley-Rush, if you have a moment. Please come see me.” And then to the rest of the class.

Hopefully it wasn’t too hard to get out of the maze, yes?
OOC: Thanks for an awesome lesson. I LOVED seeing what you guys came up with. If you want to finish up your testing here, please go ahead! I’ll leave this thread open a little longer (you’ve got an extra day) than planned because I’ve been traveling and my posts have been on really strange timezones! Thanks a million.