View Single Post
Old 09-17-2022, 10:21 PM   #120 (permalink)
astrocat
Puffskein

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Brandon Fox
Hufflepuff
Fourth Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Phoebe Calypso [s]Dupont[/s]
Slytherin
Second Year
Which came first, the phoenix or the flame?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kolyander View Post
Keighley nodded her head in agreement with Ashley's reasoning. "I like that. However when you're faced with the chance of helping or leaving the other person behind, you won't know what the obstacle up ahead is yet so therefore you won't know if that the person you're saving or leaving will be of help to you or not. What if you saving them will only make the next obstacle even more difficult?" Just saying. That could be something that runs through the competitors mind and it's a good thought but personally not one that she would care about. "Ummm... I kinda like the lava idea. Like the floor is lava? You have to get from point A to point B before everything is covered in lave... maybe collecting something along the way and it's much easier to get with that other person?" As for what they needed to get she wasn't sure yet. "That I'm not so sure. Maybe they are tied up somewhere or being protected by something." This was the part they might need to work on a bit more.

Before they could really do much more brainstorming Professor Holden was speaking again. This time about the main activity and how they needed a partner. No problem there, she had one. They were going to play out what they had come up with? Uhhh, this should be interesting! "Would you rather be the competitor of the guide?" Keigh looked over at Ashley to see if she had a preference on what she would like to do. Either was fine with her.
"Let's make it so that the person being rescued doesn't have an 100% chance of touching the 'lava' so that it's a harder decision to make. maybe 70% or something. That way the competitor doesn't know that the person being rescued will 'die' without them. I can be the competitor, and I'll try to think about what most people would do without knowing what the challenge is." She struggled with recalling things from her memory all the time. Maybe that would be helpful? "Let's get started."