View Single Post
Old 09-16-2022, 11:53 PM   #4 (permalink)
Chelliephone

Fanfiction Mod
4 Privet Drive Mod

DERP & DoM

Alley Proprietor
Blast-Ended Skrewt

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Vera Brinley Thanatos
Gryffindor
Seventh Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Mandrake Beery
Slytherin
Third Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Evan Nam
Mysteries

Diagon Alley Employee:
Ece Arslan
Nesting Occamy Rentals
Anashti l Brat Pack l Sally & Dr. Finklestein

She'd been positively DELIGHTED hearing the return yodel, assuming she'd just managed to get a good echo in the corridor. Except for the fact it was an entirely different voice, and a lot of the sounds were drawn out more than Vera had. It didn't take long to realize from there someone ANSWERED her call, which was actually even better. Pushing herself off the ground, she'd just stood when Arden HOPPED in front of her and Ve beamed at the older girl. Had she spent a lot of time around Arden? No. But the feast and other moments of observing older students told her that she very much vibed with the temperament and personalities of both Arden and Hooper, so the older girl was a very welcomed sight.

Also, a Gryffindor in general was welcomed since they'd probably know the password. But she would still say ESPECIALLY Arden.

"Is yodeling used for finding people? Is that why they do it?? I just always kind of assumed it was because the originals yodelers liked to make noise. And maybe were often bored!" Which... hint hint, that was definitely her reason. "I wasn't looking for anyone specific! But I DO want to get into the common room and I ... cannot remember the password. Do YOU know it?"

Let them point and laugh at who we are, it's you and me here dancing from the start