Thread: Great Hall
View Single Post
Old 09-16-2022, 03:32 PM   #19 (permalink)
DuckyLinJi
Dark Force Defense League

DMLE & DERP
Demiguise

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Sohrin Solberg
Ravenclaw
Second Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Meredith Rowle
Gryffindor
Seventh Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Kevin Hirase
Law Enforcement

Ministry RPG Name:
Minjae Yoon
Ecological Protection
x1 x2
A path is not simply for walking, its purpose lies in moving forward and improving oneself.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Watson View Post
Lisa raised both eyebrows at Daniel’s question and prompt snort as if to say Well… She didn’t even note the slight hesitation in his voice because she was so caught up with him snorting at her question! “I swear it’s a legitimate, serious question of the minds!” she clarified with a sigh. She took a moment to listen to his thought process. She pursed her lips as she paused, trying to align her thoughts. “I mean… yes… terrifying and it would suck. But can you prove that fate doesn’t exist? Like how do you explain your wand choosing your or Cat choosing you?

She nodded. “Yeah… I shouldn’t be surprised either and I know I shouldn’t compete…” Or worry about it but the more she thought on it, the more the younger sibling, competitive side of her came roaring to life.

Lisa should have expected Daniel to say something like that but still she gasped and moved her hand away from under his to give him a gentle shove. “Rude,” she scoffed and crossed her arms but wore a smile on her face the whole time. She looked down and sighed. “Buuut you’re not wrong..

Are you trying to placate or cheer me up with chocolate bread?” she asked teasingly. “You know my kryptonite… Anything chocolate or sour… Thanks.” She took a slice and began munching on it. Mmm! Lisa have an appreciative nod at the flavour and texture. That was delicious!!

Lisa looked positively upset by his thoughts, prompting a slight smile on the Hufflepuff's face. He thought it was endearing. In a friendly sort of way. "Of course, you're right, it was a significant mental question" he could have considered it more seriously if he hadn't had such a miserable day.

But then she said something that made him ponder. His wand selected him, according to her words. "Now that you bring it up... " He began slowly. "It's funny because I tried so hard not to get this wand."

He removed his wand from its holster to show it "I didn't like the way it looked." Yes, someone who had nearly begged the wand-maker for a wand when he was eight years old had been fussy the moment he received one. "But no matter how many wands I tried, this one stayed on my mind." He sighed and pocketed it again. "Perhaps fate exists. But it does disturb me a little." He enjoyed the idea of having power over his own life.

Daniel leaned forward to grab another chocolate bread when Lisa shoved him gently. The fifth-year turned his head to see her with her arms crossed. "You're welcome" he grinned before sighing too when she suddenly looked down."Are you concerned about your exams?" he questioned, frowning as he sat back down. It was a stupid question because he was as well.

"Can it be both?" he chuckled. In his opinion, chocolate was always a good solution to many problems.