Thread: Mirror
View Single Post
Old 09-16-2022, 01:53 AM   #2 (permalink)
SilverTiger

MO & DMAC

Crumple-Horned Snorkack

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Giselle Barrington
Slytherin
Fifth Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Sable Ileana Armstrong
Gryffindor
Seventh Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Skye Tamerlane
Accidents & Catastrophes

Ministry RPG Name:
Jemma McCrae
Minister's Office
x5 x3
Default *open post*
Shoe!Girl │ Rebel Ravie │ Confundus Queen │ RP Addict

Cailyn wasn’t too concerned about exams looming. OWLs hadn’t gone too badly, and the petite brunette was choosing to pretend that NEWTs wouldn’t actually be that much harder. Even if the actual name should have proven otherwise. It couldn’t really be true, right? Not if one was relatively confident as to their own knowledge, whether or not the Sorting Hat had chosen to put them in Ravenclaw. She’d adapted to Hufflepuff, after all. It didn’t mean she had to stop her Claw tendencies.

Even so, something had led her to forgo the safety of the library, or even the study hall, for her current bout of studying. Some little part of herself that wanted new surroundings, and the mirror obviously counted. She knew better than to think of what it would be like if she could actually explore the environment in the reflection, but she had a good imagination. That was good enough, and she had chosen to sit on the floor just to the left of the mirror itself with the current book she was using for study purposes.

...It must be exhausting, always rooting for the anti-hero