View Single Post
Old 09-15-2022, 04:07 PM   #114 (permalink)
Freyr
Gryffindor
Jarvey

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Luther Apollo Starriver
Gryffindor
Second Year
Astrophile

Quote:
Originally Posted by Liesmith View Post
Tasha felt like she could feel some hesitation on her partner's part, but she didn't mind facing one of her lesser fears. After all, nowhere did it say they had to face an intense or deep rooted fear. "I can be the one to do the challenge, if you want. I don't mind." She volunteered. She now had the challenge of picking a fear. "There are some carnivorous plants that make me uneasy." She added, but she was unsure how they would might be able to get a plant to use.
Luther gave a grateful look to Tasha. "Awesome. Carnivorous plants, you say? We could maybe put you in a room with an imaginary Venomous Tentacula and a key or something like that under the plant. And a riddle above the plant maybe? Something about the weakness of the plant. A riddle that you should be able to solve under an hour but not too easy." said Luther.

After thinking for a couple of minutes mumbling different lines, Luther said "How about this?"
Let the end of mischief help you
Use the start of your imagination
Look at the middle of an orb
And do not forget the beginning of an end
Now combine everything you know

After reciting the riddle Luther looked at Tasha and said "I don't know, 'fire' seemed like a good answer. We can scrap the riddle completely if you don't like it by the way."