View Single Post
Old 09-14-2022, 01:20 AM   #108 (permalink)
Charely Potter
St. Mungo's Mod
WWW Mod

DERP & DMGS
Doxy

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Ean Zoilo Feirgrund
Graduated

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Kion Baltasar Ingebretson
Gryffindor
Sixth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Darej Ethan Patterson
Ecological Protection

Ministry RPG Name:
Firash Zarko Grunt
Games & Sports
x8 x7
• HuffleStud • Knight of The Zodiac • Manly Beard-Grower • Cicatrice de Harry •

Quote:
Originally Posted by FearlessLeader19 View Post
Aria paused, gazing in Holden’s direction. Ah! She should have known that was what the man had in store for them! Dear Merlin! This was going to be so interesting, given what she and Caes had come up with for their tasks! Also, this was the PERFECT time for brother dearest to take ‘revenge’ on her for using him as a model for her many clothing designs {sometimes she felt that she, er… bullied him a bit}. But this was a challenge and Aria positively ADORED challenges. She wiggled perfect eyebrows. “What say you, Caes? Shall I be the fearless competitor and you be my trusted guide?”

Caes was just about okay with the plan when it came to running through both fire and a swamp. Then it was the next part of the activity. Oh, they were going to reinact their plan? Huh... Caes wondered how this would go, but they could surely wing it, right?

"Sure," Caes said. Now they just had to mentally note what was ahead. 1. Defeat a Venomous Tentacula. 2. Defeat dummy replicas of loved ones. 3. Run through a swamp & fire. Check. "Wait, does this mean I'm the Venomous Tentacula?" How fun, he'll get to 'chase' his little sister. Welp, better get ready.