Thread: Library
View Single Post
Old 09-14-2022, 01:18 AM   #10 (permalink)
Holmesian Feline

DMLE & DMT
Boggart

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Celeste Gert
Graduated

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Rajesh Atreyu-Rehman
Ravenclaw
Seventh Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Simon Spencer Bennett
Law Enforcement
x8 x8
Toothless - Napoleon of Crime - Gryffinclaw - Owl Emissary - Pirate Auror - DoctorDonna

Quote:
Originally Posted by Watson View Post
Oh that was right. There was no rest for them post their fifth year. No rest for the wicked at all. Soon enough they’d have to start thinking about NEWTS. “I was trying my hardest to ignore them and be in denial,” she lamely joked as she turned her gaze to the books next to her before glancing back at him. “Its a pretty big decision to make… we’re deciding what we want to be when we grow up…” She eyed the books again before pursing her lips when the next thought crossed her mind. She had no idea what she wanted to be.

Do you know what you want to be when you grow up?

A childish and scary question. Maybe deciding what she wanted to be when she grew up was her boggart.
“Which is fine…” for now. One set of exams already loomed and it was enough to study for. ”Don’t get yourself too flustered.” It certainly wouldn’t do to harm yourself and risk affecting your score just as badly as if you hadn’t cared or pay attention. And he really didn’t want to scare his housemate too much.

AH yes, the dreaded thoughts on plans after school. “I’m thinking on possibly being a healer,” he answered finally sitting down at the table nearby. “Though not sure if human or creature related.” The subjects he was good at could go either way and being a creature doctor could still help at the family preserve. “What about you?’ What were her strengths and potential plans for the future?