View Single Post
Old 09-13-2022, 01:08 PM   #106 (permalink)
Kolyander

DMC & DERP
Blast-Ended Skrewt

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Hadleigh Renee Paton (DarkGreen)
Slytherin
Graduated

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Bryony Rose Paton (#FF69B4)
Slytherin
First Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Oceanus Zunther (#bfc2cb)
Ecological Protection
x12
Otter This World ♡ Catpurrccino ♡ Slotherin ♡ Pandamonium

Quote:
Originally Posted by astrocat View Post
"I want to make our test show that if you aren't willing to accept help from others, you have to really be confident in your ability to help yourself. Therefore... not impossible alone, but at least requiring lots of skill." Something that requires you to think? "Maybe some sort of puzzle or obstacle course that is easy with people but requires careful rearrangement of objects to get through yourself?" Maybe something with pressure plates, or with 'lava'(hopefully not real) that rises in the room? "We could also have something involving incapacitating or avoiding a dangerous creature to get past it..." Ash sighed. "What are your ideas for the right level of danger, and what do you think the competitors should do to help people at the start of the task?" She wanted to hear Keigh's ideas too, of course. Designing things like this was easier with a team to brainstorm(and improve on each other's ideas).
Keighley nodded her head in agreement with Ashley's reasoning. "I like that. However when you're faced with the chance of helping or leaving the other person behind, you won't know what the obstacle up ahead is yet so therefore you won't know if that the person you're saving or leaving will be of help to you or not. What if you saving them will only make the next obstacle even more difficult?" Just saying. That could be something that runs through the competitors mind and it's a good thought but personally not one that she would care about. "Ummm... I kinda like the lava idea. Like the floor is lava? You have to get from point A to point B before everything is covered in lave... maybe collecting something along the way and it's much easier to get with that other person?" As for what they needed to get she wasn't sure yet. "That I'm not so sure. Maybe they are tied up somewhere or being protected by something." This was the part they might need to work on a bit more.

Before they could really do much more brainstorming Professor Holden was speaking again. This time about the main activity and how they needed a partner. No problem there, she had one. They were going to play out what they had come up with? Uhhh, this should be interesting! "Would you rather be the competitor of the guide?" Keigh looked over at Ashley to see if she had a preference on what she would like to do. Either was fine with her.

You are Bread!