View Single Post
Old 09-12-2022, 06:47 PM   #9 (permalink)
MadMadamMalfoy
Newbie Mod

MO & DMLE
Chizpurfle

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Norman A. Carton
Graduated

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Desiree Y. Marchand
Hufflepuff
Fourth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Gaston A.L. Marchand
Minister's Office

Ministry RPG Name:
Normandie A. Carton
Law Enforcement
Rhibear ~ Madam Solo ~ Dark Brooding Girl ~ Accio Jedi ~ Gryffinclaw ~ Just a doll

Between the whole Peeves situation at the feast and lessons starting back, Desiree’s term was off to a crazy start! So much so that she’d hadn’t yet given Professor Holden a proper welcome as her new Head of House. Well, she was going to remedy that right now! Carefully balancing a tray of macarons with one hand, she knocked on the door to Holden’s office.

She’d just finished baking the cookies herself, so they were still nice and warm. They were the yellow and black Hufflepuff colors, butterbeer and dark chocolate flavors, respectively. All neatly arranged in rows to resemble the stripes of a Hufflepuff scarf. She hoped Professor Holden would like them. They took forever to make! At any rate, macarons were a much nicer welcome present than Peeves’s nasty swamp water balloons!

If I could take that second chance, If I could make my life anew, If only dreams came true...