View Single Post
Old 09-11-2022, 06:17 PM   #4 (permalink)
Chelliephone

Fanfiction Mod
4 Privet Drive Mod

DERP & DoM

Alley Proprietor
Blast-Ended Skrewt

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Vera Brinley Thanatos
Gryffindor
Seventh Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Mandrake Beery
Slytherin
Third Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Evan Nam
Mysteries

Diagon Alley Employee:
Ece Arslan
Nesting Occamy Rentals
Anashti l Brat Pack l Sally & Dr. Finklestein

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nordic Witch View Post
Maria left the girl's dorm with her robes on backwards and her tie only halfway knotted, her dark hair more curly than ever, and with a nagging feeling in the pit of her stomach for her cat's whereabouts. She hoped Millie wasn't walking around in the FF. Crawling out of the barrel walkway Maria dusted off her robes as she landed on the ground in the dungeon spotting a waiting Ve as she did so. Oh right, they had planned to meet and put their common room plan to work, and she had completley forgotten. Oops!

Plastering on smile Maria walked the few short steps over to her friend. "Hi Ve! Are you ready to try out our plan?" Smoothing down her unruly hair as best she could, she then realized her robes were on backwards which caused her face to turn an instant embarrassed red as she tried to turn her robes right. "I, uh left in a hurry to meet you out here...." she explained. Not saying anything about wanting to search for her cat, to see that she was not in any trouble.
If Maria had left her waiting, it had gone entirely unnoticed to Vera. She often found ways to keep herself entertained, usually to the annoyance of others though this time around she didn't think she was actually disturbing anyone. Having grown bored of waiting for people to come by so she could watch them do the barrels, she had a piece of parchment laid in front of her to continue to practice her spell work.

Which was... not going well.

Hearing Maria's voice, Vera looked up from her spoke on the ground and beamed at the girl. "Hi! Of COURSE I am! I think I've got the hair color changing charm down for our hair!" She absolutely did not. Seeing her fix her robes, Ve just waved a hand in the air as if to ward away any embarrassment Maria might have been feeling. There was no embarrassment between friends! Besides, it was a whole LOOK and Ve just thought she'd actually found a new fashion trend. "We're changing into different robes anyways so backwards, forwards, inside out... no matter!"

Though if she did need to look for her cat, they could absolutely prioritize that too whilst changing!

Let them point and laugh at who we are, it's you and me here dancing from the start

Last edited by Chelliephone; 09-23-2022 at 12:11 AM.