View Single Post
Old 09-08-2022, 10:49 PM   #47 (permalink)
Uncle Moose
Dark Force Defense League

DMLE & DERP
Grindylow

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Lazlo Pitt
Gryffindor
First Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Paige Hall
Hufflepuff
Fifth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Janus "Jeq" Quimby
Ecological Protection
x7 x8
Mom says I have no sense of direction, so I packed my bags and right.

Moose had a bit of a slouch in his shoulders and stuffed his hands into his pants pockets as he stood toward the back of the class. Only to stand into a attention a bit more when the Goblet in front of them all started to act up and the blue flames grew larger. The Slytherin took a step back when the papers they wrote started to spew back toward them, he took one more step back when one came toward him and burst into confetti slightly wincing at the surprise. How stupid.

Moose kept quiet during first question as he followed the crowd into the Maze picking up the rear and just listening to the answers given to Holden's questions. Occasionally taking a look behind him to make sure nothing from the maze was going to snatch him up as the Professor had warned it might if they didn't keep up. Though his attention was pulled forward fully at the mention of a Pro-Muggleborn Cult. This was something he wanted to hear more about for sure. Where were these guys during the war to combat the Neo-Alliance?

As for the Squawking Squawkers, Moose tossed some nasty glares at them. There noises were starting to get on his nerves.