Thread: Creative Contest: Goblet of Graphics
View Single Post
Old 09-08-2022, 09:51 PM   #114 (permalink)
hermionesclone
Gladrags Mod

DMC & DMAC
Pogrebin

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Alexander River Hirsch
Gryffindor
Third Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
--

Ministry RPG Name:
Zhuó Xiá Li

Ministry RPG Name:
Grayson Douglas Whitlock
Accidents & Catastrophes

x11 x11
urine trouble | Pat's Strong Confident Other Half | Pees Like a Champion Unicorn Racehorse

ROUND EIGHT: DIAGON ALLEY
Harry wished he had about eight more eyes. He turned his head in every direction as they walked up the street, trying to look at everything at once: the shops, the things outside them, the people doing their shopping.

So after three days, voting has come to a close and we have ourselves some winners!

In third place, we have the wonderful Suziella and a moment that captured our hearts:

In second place, Chelliephone gave us a special call to remember:

Finally, we have a TIE for first place, with Suziella correctly depicting everyone's reactions to DA:

As well as Chelliephone and the most resourceful, and important tool for a magical person:

Thank you to everyone who took the time to participate in this round! Whether it was through making one of the beautiful avvies or by voting for your favourites, your participation really means a lot to me

Want to know who’s behind one of your other favourites? I’ve got your back! If you want to wear any of the creations, make sure to credit accordingly! ^^

SPOILER!!: You’re all winners in my eyes <3

Entry 01: Chelliephone
Entry 02: FearlessLeader19
Entry 03: Suziella
Entry 04: Chelliephone
Entry 05: Suziella
Entry 06: FearlessLeader19
Entry 07: FearlessLeader19
Entry 08: Suziella