View Single Post
Old 09-08-2022, 07:01 PM   #46 (permalink)
aRogueOne

MLE & DERP
Puffskein

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Sloane Aubrey Knott
Slytherin
Second Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Hooper Ridley-Rush
Gryffindor
Seventh Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Jude Joel MacAfee
Law Enforcement

It took Hooper a moment to realise that there were several people looking at him and Arden as he stood there although he wasn’t exactly surprised. He looked awesome so they were bound to talk about him! Although, for some reason, they seemed to think that he needed help? Did they not realise that he was, all things considered, pretty content. Although, he wasn’t exactly sure how it happened so maybe a little help was needed. He had someone to thank.

“I’m not really sure I need help people. I feel pretty good. Look, I have feathers?!” Holding up his arm, he pulled his sleeve back to show everyone the few feathers that were on his arm. His expression did sour a little however when the boyfriendless fifth year chirped up (Remy). Turning to her, he simply flashed a wide smile to match hers and muttered “Don’t you have somewhere to run off to and cry about your boyf-Oh…never mind. Sorry. I forgot.” Turning away from here, because she clearly wasn’t worth the time or effort, he turned towards Arden again to make sure that she was okay. It had occurred to him that she may not have had the same reaction as he had so she may not feel well.