View Single Post
Old 09-08-2022, 04:03 PM   #44 (permalink)
Lissy Longbottom
Potterdom Mod
Book Club Mod

DMAC & DoM
Giant

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Moritz Schultz (#0f667e)
Ravenclaw
Seventh Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Nancy Schultz (#ac6f77)
Hufflepuff
Fourth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Jabari Rahal (#c54031)
Mysteries

Ministry RPG Name:
Calloway Bennigan (#b8b323)
Accidents & Catastrophes
x11 x1
curly haired prefect - "sometimes I get angry!" - 30/90 - *chicken emoji* - probably @ Disney - I speak dog

LOLOLOL corny joke there, Professor Holden. Honestly not enough people used wordplay with Adam's last name. Hehe. He had just laughed in response before joining the class, listening to Holden explain what the topic of the lesson was. Which was REALLY hard to do considering a handful of students were apparently turning into poultry. Eyes wide, Adam just watched in silent horror as some of the younger kids started squawking and sprouting literal FEATHERS. Uh. He was pretty sure that NONE of this had anything to do with the Triwizard Tournament...

He didn't even hear Holden's question but could surmise what it was from everyone else's answers, so he tried in vain to focus back on the lesson and raised his hand. "Well I think the main point is to try and foster relationships between students of different backgrounds."

He paused and looked over at the chicken...student...people again before turning back to Holden. "Should I like...go get help?" he asked him. The Headmaster maybe?

Lookin' like a true survivor_________________________________feelin' like a little kid