View Single Post
Old 09-08-2022, 02:15 PM   #7 (permalink)
Kolyander

DMC & DERP
Blast-Ended Skrewt

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Hadleigh Renee Paton (DarkGreen)
Slytherin
Graduated

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Bryony Rose Paton (#FF69B4)
Slytherin
First Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Oceanus Zunther (#bfc2cb)
Ecological Protection
x12
Otter This World ♡ Catpurrccino ♡ Slotherin ♡ Pandamonium

Quote:
Originally Posted by Holmesian Feline View Post

Rajesh went all bashful when she compared him to his fathers, something he enjoyed given it claimed him as their own despite not being of the same blood. Not that it hadn’t been a long time since he had been awkward about his adoption and fitting in.

“Visiting for sure…” The barn and its surrounding areas were the places he found the most comfort. “but I could be persuaded to assist if something was needed.” Not that it would need much if any real persuasion. Taking care of the animals at the reserve may have served as part of their chores growing up, but it wasn’t like they were too harrowing a task. Unless one happened to be pranked by a younger siblings and covered in less than savory items
There had been no intention on her part to cause Raj to became bashful but she knew that he would that that compliment to heart. Having been there to see Raj grow up as well as each of his siblings, Hady knew that they all were a bit like their fathers despite not being of the same blood. She knew what it was like to be adopted having been so herself as a child. Raj had been surrounded by nothing but love and support his entire life.

"That's perfectly fine. I'm sure I don't need to follow you around and can trust that you'll take care of these creatures like you would at home?" She smiled warmly at him, knowingly, because she wouldn't expect anything less from him. "Feel free to visit with whomever you like. I'll be making my way around the barn doing various things here and there if you need me, alright?" Now that didn't mean that she wouldn't continue chatting with him because of course she would and he was more than welcome to tag along and help her out if he liked.

You are Bread!