View Single Post
Old 09-07-2022, 07:26 AM   #33 (permalink)
aRogueOne

MLE & DERP
Puffskein

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Sloane Aubrey Knott
Slytherin
Second Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Hooper Ridley-Rush
Gryffindor
Seventh Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Jude Joel MacAfee
Law Enforcement
Default Oh, don't mind me. Hooper is just arriving late as a chicken. Sorry!

HOOPER HAD ARRIVED! Late. But he had arrived!

Flying Running towards where he knew the lesson to be, his robes billowing in the wind behind him, Hooper Ridley-Rush was trying his best not to trip, fall over and eat the fine Hogwarts dirt that was crunching under his feet.

Over his first two years at this fine magical institute, the third year Gryffindor had been late several times but never like this. The again, he’d never been half a chicken before so there was that too.

As he arrived at the maze entrance, the other students were just heading into maze, Hooper burst into the middle of them, his breathing uneven and heavy due to the relentless flight sprint down from the Gryffindor common room.

“S- Sorry Profes- *SQUAaaaaaaaaaaaAWK* Professor,” he breathed as he followed them into the maze itself, a little unsure exactly why they were there.

Shuffling along with the rest of them, his face covered in feathers, a small beak sticking out of where his mouth was, walked Hooper the half boy, half chicken. “I have NO idea how this happened Professor. I just woke up like this!” A normal child may have been embarrassed to the point where they’d not turn up to the lesson or maybe try and hide the feathers but as he stood there, feathers covering his skin like a patchwork quilt, he couldn’t help but grin.

“SQUAaaAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAWK!!! ”

With a little cough and splutter, Hooper eventually took a second to look around, his eyes eventually finding Arden lurking amongst the rest of the students. Not checking to see how she was reacting to the feather that were over her, Hooper quickly headed straight over to where she was. “ARDEN! You’re a chicken too!!! How awesome is this!” he exclaimed as he flashed his own fluffy white feathers. “Do you think this is lasting? Because I kind of want to dye mine red.”

Part of the third year, a very small part, had wondered why they were walking in the old maze but that was quicky overruled by the other part of him that had been covered by fluffy white feathers. Oops. Sorry Professor.

Last edited by aRogueOne; 09-07-2022 at 08:34 AM. Reason: Just a quick edit to change a few errors.