View Single Post
Old 09-07-2022, 12:57 AM   #30 (permalink)
kayquilz
Dark Force Defense League

DMLE & DIMC
Granian

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Roman Gellar
Slytherin
First Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Arden Toros
Gryffindor
Sixth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Jessica Tomás
International Cooperation

Ministry RPG Name:
Scott Ferguson
Law Enforcement
x4 x1
A Poop * k8 *

The squawking was uncomfortable, and the feather growing out of her ear was ALSO pretty uncomfortable, but what was the MOST uncomfortable was the professor pulling her aside to talk. As if she needed MORE attention on herself. Arden wasn't usually this embarrassed - in fact, she hardly ever even felt embarrassment, something her mother disliked about her - but right now? She could feel her cheeks growing rosy and hot. Ugh. All else was blocked out: anyone putting their names, any chatter about her condition, it was all OUT.

Ugh.

"Um. I don't know if the nurse would help...I'm not HURT. I..I don't want to miss class," and she gave him the ;______; face for extra emphasis. "It's just some feathers and - " There was a pause before the giant *SQUAAAAWWWWK* and she covered her mouth like she would if she had burped or hiccupped. Her cheeks reddened further. "I think I've been POISONED. BY THE HOUSE ELVES!!" Because Milo had said that at dinner the night of the feast! "Or someone told the house elves - "

But she was fine, and Professor Holden clearly thought she was fine, for he was starting class, so THERE.

And Arden was following, but she was distracted. Maybe it was the feathers, maybe it was her usual brain shenanigans, but she was...not in this at all. She may even....begin to wander of...NOPE. nope. She stayed with the group.

Roman Gellar ● 1st Year ● Slytherin