Thread: Library
View Single Post
Old 09-07-2022, 12:10 AM   #8 (permalink)
Holmesian Feline

MO & DMLE
Chimaera

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Celeste Gert
Graduated

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Nadia Atreyu-Rehman
Gryffindor
Fifth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Simon Spencer Bennett
Law Enforcement

Ministry RPG Name:
Noah Bennett
Minister's Office
x8 x8
Toothless - Napoleon of Crime - Gryffinclaw - Owl Emissary - Pirate Auror - DoctorDonna

Quote:
Originally Posted by Watson View Post
She shrugged her shoulders. Eh. Maybe they could play a game of gobstones or exploding snap later? In the meantime, she had also lost the game. I'm sorry I couldn't help it

Lisa nodded in agreement with Raj. Settling back in was needed too. She had been on edge, wondering how the start to her term would commence. So far.. it was mostly good. There were a few odd moments but mostly good.

"It must be nice not to have OWLS this year... Less studying.. More fun to be had too - I imagine," she said with a pout. She just had to get through this year.
Raj wasn’t entirely sure what to expect for this year, but he had been thinking on it. “Yes and no…” he admitted as he leaned lightly against the nearest bookshelf. “No exams to worry about THIS year, but the classes might get harder in preparation for NEWTS next year.” He supposed that was another reason he had suggested to try narrowing her focus, the better to start planning for the rest of her years even past her OWLS.

Not that he altogether minded the work as it was likely one of the reasons he was sorted into Ravenclaw after all. The desire for knowledge and overall curiosity.