View Single Post
Old 09-06-2022, 10:43 PM   #28 (permalink)
FearlessLeader19
WWW & Potterdom Mod
Newbie Mod

DMLE & DIMC
Wrackspurt

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Dhruv Vihaan Khanna
Graduated

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Aryan Atreyu-Rehman
Slytherin
Third Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Nova Leigh Paton
Law Enforcement

Ministry RPG Name:
Brody Hawthorne-Melo
International Cooperation

x12 x12
~ Mrs. Steve Harrington ~ It be like that sometimes.

WHY did Caes sound like THAT?

Aria shot her brother a reproachful look and immediately understood that he was trying not to laugh. At HER. She elbowed him pointedly. Like… HELLO! She didn’t share certain secrets just for you to want to make things obvious, Caes! Having dropped her name in the Goblet already and said a self conscious but polite ‘you’re welcome’ to Holden, Aria was now watching the older Slytherin write his name when an ickle joined them. “Hi, Luther! Aria here.” There was no chance that Luther could put his name in the Goblet so she watched Caes do his thing. "You're right," she continued to address the Gryffindor. "It may not be the exact Goblet but the original one has to be ancient, it's been around so long." Casually linking her arm through Caes', Aria decided not to go into details about the history of things. Why spoil the lesson for either Caes or Luther? And for Bella who had just joined them. “Hi, Bella!” Also… squawking, underage students attempting to get their names into the Goblet… OH MY!

With the lesson beginning, Aria’s gaze shifted to the Goblet and its flame. To her, the flame was mesmerising. OOH! Just look at it acting… all weird! This was interesting! The sixth year’s eyes widened as a slip of parchment shot at her before bursting into confetti. Pretty! But she had sort of expect that everyone would participate in whatever fun Holden had in store because which Professor was going to leave any student out, hmm?

Giving Caes’ arm a tug, she began leading them after Eye Candy. Oh??? The maze was ‘alive’? What fun! Aria stared around at it as they walked as though expecting to see it breathe or something. From time to time, she would nimbly step over a branch. She was NOT looking to sprain an ankle, thank you very much! Now to get to those questions!

Since Luther had tackled the Triwizard Tourney aspect, Aria raised a hand of wiggling fingers, intending to provide her thoughts on the IMPS Tourney. “The IMPS Tournament held the task of strengthening the relationship between Hogwarts and Ilvermorny. I believe it was also used to test the skills of those students competing, a friendly rivalry of sorts - much like the Triwizard Tournament.” As for what was going on in history at the time, the girl couldn’t exactly remember in terms of the period which the IMPS tourney was held but she did know that around the time of the Triwizard Tourney, things had been in motion which lead up to the second Wizarding War.

The ones in books who are as perfect as they can be.🌺🌺🌺