View Single Post
Old 09-06-2022, 04:33 PM   #24 (permalink)
ArianaBlack
Admin
Assistant Forum Manager
Quibbler & Newbie Mod

DMLE & DMT
Ashwinder

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Alfie Adair
Hufflepuff
Second Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Laini Gracae-Ryans
Slytherin
First Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Tomasz Łaska
Law Enforcement
x10 x1
doesn't proofread tweets | #wrongaboutcereal | #siriusly? | emo to the extremo

SPOILER!!: mercer
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cassirin View Post
Mercer was delighted to be on the grounds, rather than stuck in a stuffy old classroom staring at the board while some geezer droned on. Not that the professor was a geezer, but you had to be proper old to teach, didn't you? But he was slightly outraged at the absolute unfairness of the universe.

A goblet. For putting names in. And Mercer wasn't allowed??!?

"Kiz. Put my name in the goblet thing. Do it and I'll do your homework and you might get like... 15% right. But probably not. But pleaaaaaaase?"

Kins wasn't really paying attention. So when the chicken-girl started squawking, she didn't so much as blink. Which was probably for the best because Kinsay knew how to look reaaaally judgmental, even though she usually tried her best not to.

She was, however, pulled back into the moment when her baby cousin made his way over with a request. Kins considered it for a moment before agreeing. "Okay, but only because I love you and I'm your favorite." Which seemed fair seeing as she was doing this favor for him now. And and and. Technically this wasn't cheating because Professor H just said you have to be of age to enter and she was of age and entering. So it wasn't really cheating, it was just a loophole. And if Professor H didn't want them to find loopholes, he should have been more clear. So really it was his fault.

Stepping up to the goblet, Kinsay unknowingly entered Mercer Branxton's name a second time.

You are Lemon!