Thread: Library
View Single Post
Old 09-06-2022, 02:29 AM   #7 (permalink)
Watson
Dark Force Defense League

DMLE
Mooncalf

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Octavius Jude Salander
Ravenclaw
First Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Arabella Morgenstern
Law Enforcement
Slytherindor ♛ The Crazytastic Besties ♛ Shan Watson ♛

Quote:
Originally Posted by Holmesian Feline View Post

Ooops...had he surprised her?

The way she had moved and spun around might have said so, but at least the smile sent his way meant that she wasn't bothered. "Nothing much." After all it was still early in the year. A game? Was that what the whispered words were supposed to be the start of? Whoops....he failed at playing along then, no pun intended.

"Yeah...it was nice to just settle back." In truth he might have kinda zoned out after a time, taking in the speech briefly and his aunt's appearance at the staff table before eating.
She shrugged her shoulders. Eh. Maybe they could play a game of gobstones or exploding snap later? In the meantime, she had also lost the game. I'm sorry I couldn't help it

Lisa nodded in agreement with Raj. Settling back in was needed too. She had been on edge, wondering how the start to her term would commence. So far.. it was mostly good. There were a few odd moments but mostly good.

"It must be nice not to have OWLS this year... Less studying.. More fun to be had too - I imagine," she said with a pout. She just had to get through this year.