Thread: Kitchen
View Single Post
Old 09-05-2022, 05:21 PM   #4 (permalink)
FearlessLeader19
WWW & Potterdom Mod
Newbie Mod

DMLE & DIMC
Wrackspurt

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Dhruv Vihaan Khanna
Graduated

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Aryan Atreyu-Rehman
Slytherin
Second Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Nova Leigh Paton
Law Enforcement

Ministry RPG Name:
Brody Hawthorne-Melo
International Cooperation

x12 x12
~ Mrs. Steve Harrington ~ It be like that sometimes.

SPOILER!!: Dear, sweet Evan! <3
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chelliephone View Post
"I would expect nothing less from you." A soft snort from the seventh year as he grinned at his best friend, before pushing himself from the table he'd been relaxing against while Jude got things ready. Evan didn't mind being in the kitchens, a past time he'd actually always loved with Halmeoni, but this was a recipe he had not yet learned. He probably should have asked Appa or someone earlier to teach him how to make it, but like a typical offspring he'd just usually allowed his parents to make it for him. You know, the easy way of doing things.

Truthfully, Evan would probably not have much opportunity to cook for himself after school - nothing beyond basic minimal meals. The cooking equipment would be limited while he was on the boat. And for the first few months after summer, he was planning on living on it solely - with potentially Blake's company if the former Gryffindor decided to take the gap year to travel as well. But it didn't hurt to know how to make some of his favorite things for later. Odds were, he would end up at university at some point. "No, those actually sound perfect. I can't think of anything else that might be a good addition." He briefly considered kimchi for some spice, but he could add that on the side if it was something he was truly interested in trying. Not knowing quite where to start while Jude bustled around, Evan just got them each a glass of water. Hydration was important.

“Rude!” It was Jude’s reply {along with a chuckle} to Evan’s word and that snort of his. Of course he knew Evan’s comment had been in jest but the Hufflepuff did sort of mean it when he said that Evan would be doing most of the work. How else was Evan going to learn, right? It was really nice they could have these lighthearted moments. Actually, it just wasn’t the moments anymore but rather EVAN. There was something about him that had been changing bit by bit for a while now; something for the better. Jude had been observing it all the while and it had made him so very happy to see these changes.

In this moment, Jude just felt grateful to his mother for teaching him to cook and bake because this meant he would always be able to share his knowledge with anyone who wanted it. ALSO he got to make what his Hufflepuff heart craved while at Hogwarts. “Awesome!” the sixth year exclaimed happily before going off to find the veggies. “Got your eight glasses of water in, then?” came his question as he came back to the table, carefully laying out the packs of fresh veggies. “Because those potatoes sure aren’t about to peel themselves without some help.” His lips twitched because he was having a good time troubling the bestie. “I’ve decided to take pity on you so I’ll help with the onion.” Not that it would be hard work since Jude was more than capable of using magic to assist him out in the kitchen.

The ones in books who are as perfect as they can be.🌺🌺🌺