Thread: Kitchen
View Single Post
Old 09-05-2022, 01:37 AM   #3 (permalink)
Chelliephone

Fanfiction Mod
4 Privet Drive Mod

DERP & DoM

Alley Proprietor
Blast-Ended Skrewt

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Vera Brinley Thanatos
Gryffindor
Sixth Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Mandrake Beery
Slytherin
Second Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Evan Nam
Mysteries

Diagon Alley Employee:
Ece Arslan
Nesting Occamy Rentals
Anashti l Brat Pack l Sally & Dr. Finklestein

"I would expect nothing less from you." A soft snort from the seventh year as he grinned at his best friend, before pushing himself from the table he'd been relaxing against while Jude got things ready. Evan didn't mind being in the kitchens, a past time he'd actually always loved with Halmeoni, but this was a recipe he had not yet learned. He probably should have asked Appa or someone earlier to teach him how to make it, but like a typical offspring he'd just usually allowed his parents to make it for him. You know, the easy way of doing things.

Truthfully, Evan would probably not have much opportunity to cook for himself after school - nothing beyond basic minimal meals. The cooking equipment would be limited while he was on the boat. And for the first few months after summer, he was planning on living on it solely - with potentially Blake's company if the former Gryffindor decided to take the gap year to travel as well. But it didn't hurt to know how to make some of his favorite things for later. Odds were, he would end up at university at some point. "No, those actually sound perfect. I can't think of anything else that might be a good addition." He briefly considered kimchi for some spice, but he could add that on the side if it was something he was truly interested in trying. Not knowing quite where to start while Jude bustled around, Evan just got them each a glass of water. Hydration was important.

Let them point and laugh at who we are, it's you and me here dancing from the start