Thread: Kitchen
View Single Post
Old 09-05-2022, 12:36 AM   #2 (permalink)
FearlessLeader19
WWW & Potterdom Mod
Newbie Mod

DMLE & DIMC
Wrackspurt

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Dhruv Vihaan Khanna
Graduated

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Aryan Atreyu-Rehman
Slytherin
Second Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Nova Leigh Paton
Law Enforcement

Ministry RPG Name:
Brody Hawthorne-Melo
International Cooperation

x12 x12
Default For Chells & Jude's BFF! <3
~ Mrs. Steve Harrington ~ It be like that sometimes.

“I hope you know that I’ll just be throwing back while you do all the cooking,’’ Jude remarked, trying his best to hold back a laugh. He turned the freshly- appeared knob and gestured Evan into the kitchen. Only then did he enter, shutting the door behind him. Ah, the Hogwarts kitchen! It was so warm and the air was filled with all sorts of tantalising smells. It reminded him of the Anders’ and the many baking/cooking sessions he had had and continued to have with his mother.

Jude waved an enthusiastic hello to the adorable little elves before turning his attention back to Evan. After finding out that he and the other boy shared the same favourite food, he had offered to teach the Ravenclaw to make it. Jude figured that when Evan was out in the world after graduation, he could make his own Shepherd’s pie whenever he wanted. And maybe Evan wouldn't forget about him this way. “I’ll teach you the recipe my mom taught me. We usually use corn, carrots and peas but are there any other vegetables you might want to substitute, Ev?” While waiting on the reply, the sixth year made himself useful by locating the necessary utensils they’d need.

The ones in books who are as perfect as they can be.🌺🌺🌺