Thread: Ministry: Living Quarters
View Single Post
Old 08-18-2022, 02:39 AM   #13 (permalink)
Helios Sunrider
Hufflepuff

DoM
Puffskein

Ministry RPG Name:
Damian Pendragon
Mysteries

Quote:
Originally Posted by sweetpinkpixie View Post
While she was certain that their captors had not constructed this wall for climbing, the more she traced possible paths with her eyes...the more the spells and protruding bits of coral happily obliged to Joana's cause. Reaching up to grab a spot with her right hand and debating where to put her left foot, the brunette instead found herself snapping her head around at the words of TM (her nickname she had yet to share with TiaMarie) and her suggestion. "...I'd rather not turn to seafoam, thanks," she replied with a firm shake of the head and refraining from eyerolling. She, likewise, found herself appalled at quirky man's suggestion that emotionally manipulating the merfolk was a good idea. "Or...we could genuinely spend our time here learning and not be vindictive about it," she suggested just after settling on a starting point for her foot. "That had been the entire aim of the department to begin with. Anything manipulative will only raise tensions further in my opinion. They've already surpassed the stereotypes, haven't they?"
"You're right!" Damian quickly conceded, throwing his arms up in the air. "No use rocking the boat when it's already at the bottom of the ocean!"

Those last few words repeated in his head enough that he began to feel claustrophobic at 20,000 fathoms. Looking up, he saw no sky, only endless water in every direction. Taking a deep breath, Damian closed his eyes, trying to put his mind somewhere sunny and green. Anywhere that didn't make him feel like he was in a reverse fishbowl.

"We're not the only ones in danger. I am worried about our friends at the Ministry." Damian held the back of the couch to stabilize himself, his thoughts back in England.