Thread: Middle Cars
View Single Post
Old 08-11-2022, 08:48 AM   #12 (permalink)
Emzily

DMAC& DMGS
Abraxan

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Molly Wyndham #cf4269
Ravenclaw
First Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Solomon Duck
Slytherin
Fifth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Cosima Plumb
Accidents & Catastrophes

Ministry RPG Name:
Theodore Alvin Kinsley
Games & Sports

x5 x2
Raspberry Jam | #ChocolateFrogFamous | Ultimate Fangirl

Good, she didn’t need to worry about someone else dirtying her books. Remy knew full well that her shoes were clean enough. Back to the topic of dancing… “I’m not really sure if I’m any good at it. I danced with Lisa for a bit, but it wasn’t a serious dance, you know what I mean?” What she meant was: she didn’t have any experience slow dancing with a potential suitor, much to her dismay.

Turning to Violet, Remy smiled at her encouragement to learn. “How could dancing be useful in life?” She expressed her thoughts out loud. Of course, it would be useful only if you were a professional dancer. “I might look into it. I have a busy summer ahead, hopefully,” that’s if she got the job she applied for, “what are you guys up to this summer?” She looked to both of them.

I’d love to be a part of your last year, Ash!” Although she hadn’t really hung out with her or anyone else THIS term. It had been a trying time dealing with one’s emotions, but it was OWLs year next term, so she had to get back to herself.

_______mirrors start to whisper, shadows start to sing