Thread: Back Cars
View Single Post
Old 08-11-2022, 02:04 AM   #6 (permalink)
Chelliephone

Fanfiction Mod
4 Privet Drive Mod

DERP & DoM

Alley Proprietor
Blast-Ended Skrewt

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Vera Brinley Thanatos
Gryffindor
Seventh Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Mandrake Beery
Slytherin
Third Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Evan Nam
Mysteries

Diagon Alley Employee:
Ece Arslan
Nesting Occamy Rentals
Anashti l Brat Pack l Sally & Dr. Finklestein

Quote:
Originally Posted by emjay View Post
"Vera. Right." Phoenix nodded his confirmation, having already known that. But he supposed he should have led with that instead of referring to her as her relation to someone else. He wasn't so sure he'd like to be known as Diamond's brother or Benjee's cousin, though he probably wouldn't have really minded the latter. Benjee was older and cool and most everyone already knew him. "Yeah, he's my dormmate." And her being Vasco's twin was mostly why he vaguely knew who she was, other than classes.

"Cool, thanks." Phoenix headed further inside and took a seat on the bench opposite Vera. He probably wouldn't lie down, at least not any time soon. If he got really tired later, then maybe. It was a really long train ride after all. A sentiment that she seemed to share. "Yeah, I guess so. But at least we got to ride in the carriages this time." He couldn't see the thestrals so it looked like they ran on their own accord, even if he knew it was them. "Plus I saved some cookies from the feast to have on the way back." And he could share. Though he was a little surprised she didn't at least know his name, but he didn't mind offering it. "I'm Phoenix."
... Considering the probability of Vasco NOT having had a dorm mate at all was essentially zero, the first year should not have been as surprised as she was to learn that someone actually DID live with Vasco. "I'm sorry." She knew what it was like to live with Vas! As much grief as she gave him, she loved him a ton and he COULD be super fun! But she imagined that those headphones he wore everywhere weren't very friendly. Actually, she knew they weren't, considering they'd been added to his collection of staples just to deal with her.

You're welcome, brother.

Hearing the mention of the carriages, she ended up sitting up and swinging her legs down, mouth opening in a small O. "Weren't those SO cool? Although I think I might have liked the boat ride more. It felt proper pirate-y. She'd been a big fan of that. It was too bad they wouldn't get to ride them again all the way across the lake until seventh year! "Isn't being able to sneak food out of the great hall the BEST?" Although, the kitchens were also an excellent alternative. It was just too bad they were SO far away. From allllllll the way up in the Gryffindor tower to the lower levels just took way too much time. "WAIT. Do you know if we're allowed to ride brooms inside the castle? I mean... that seems an easier way to get from up to down!" Or vice versa. Maybe she should ask a Professor!

Or.... maybe she should ask forgiveness instead of permission.

"Hi Phoenix!" That was a cool name! And maybe something she'd actually be able to remember. "I'm really bad with names, but I'll try to not forget it." Probably again.

Let them point and laugh at who we are, it's you and me here dancing from the start