Thread: Middle Cars
View Single Post
Old 08-09-2022, 11:30 PM   #11 (permalink)
MadAlice

Alley Proprietor

DoM
Puffskein

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Hope Archard
Ravenclaw
Fifth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Jane Elspeth Howard
Mysteries

Quote:
Originally Posted by Emzily View Post
Remy beamed and listened intently as the pair expressed their fun at the dance. It seemed that everyone had had a brilliant time, her own ending on a high thanks to her lovely friends. She never knew that being dateless to a dance was actually okay!! “It was fun. I didn’t do much dancing, though, no good at it” also she had nobody to dance with other than Lisa. “I thought about learning over summer but there’s probably more fun things to learn.” And so little time, too.
Violet listened to the two younger chatter about next year, feeling a bit left out. She realized that she was already not a part of that Hogwarts world any more, and what was worse, for once she had no idea of what her future world was going to look like, at least not immediately. For someone who liked things well organized, this uncertainty was not a pleasant feeling. "Oh, you should definitely learn dancing if you get the chance," she commented. "Dancing is fun, and probably useful in life as well." Plus, you got an excuse to touch a boy you liked. Violet smiled briefly at the memory.

Quote:
Originally Posted by astrocat View Post
"I'll be in DA this summer for shopping and business... but remember, I don't live in London." She'd probably have to plan all of her meet-ups for the same couple of weeks. She handed Violet her present, a small box wrapped in dark green. "Here."
Oh, right. Ashley didn't live in London. Why, she'd probably never see much of Ashley Fox again now they wouldn't be together at Hogwarts, Violet thought, and she suddenly felt gloomy again. Then Ash handed her the present, wrapped in her favorite shade of green. "Wow, thanks, Ash. Thanks a lot," Violet said as she smoothed the paper beneath her hands and admired it. "Is it all right if I open it now, or did you want me to wait?"