Thread: Middle Cars
View Single Post
Old 08-09-2022, 03:26 PM   #9 (permalink)
Emzily

DMAC& DMGS
Abraxan

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Molly Wyndham #cf4269
Ravenclaw
Second Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Solomon Duck
Slytherin
Sixth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Cosima Plumb
Accidents & Catastrophes

Ministry RPG Name:
Theodore Alvin Kinsley
Games & Sports

x5 x2
Raspberry Jam | #ChocolateFrogFamous | Ultimate Fangirl

She couldn’t help but feel a little like a spare part when Ash and Violet started to say their goodbyes, before remembering that this was her compartment first. Ash soon involved her, though, which she appreciated. “Wait… you’re going to be a seventh year next term?” Why did she always assume everyone was in her year group? It was beginning to dawn on her that she had a few older friends who would soon be leaving her behind, but thankfully she was still a little too naive to think graduating would change their social dynamics. Adulthood had a tendency to creep up on you unexpectedly like that. “We will have to do something fun for your last year!” They should, at least, hang out more because they did not do that enough.

Remy beamed and listened intently as the pair expressed their fun at the dance. It seemed that everyone had had a brilliant time, her own ending on a high thanks to her lovely friends. She never knew that being dateless to a dance was actually okay!! “It was fun. I didn’t do much dancing, though, no good at it” also she had nobody to dance with other than Lisa. “I thought about learning over summer but there’s probably more fun things to learn.” And so little time, too.

Ash wanted… HER books to use as a foot stall? That was only okay if she was the one using them that way. “Umm…” she paused to think of a plausible way to decline without being rude. “Sorry, I was just going back to using it myself. My feet were… aching. Did you bring your own books?” The blonde placed her feet back onto her pile of books to prove her point.

_______mirrors start to whisper, shadows start to sing