Thread: Middle Cars
View Single Post
Old 08-09-2022, 04:12 AM   #8 (permalink)
MadAlice

Alley Proprietor

DoM
Puffskein

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Hope Archard
Ravenclaw
Fifth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Jane Elspeth Howard
Mysteries

Quote:
Originally Posted by astrocat View Post
"It's alright Violet, I was busy as well. Had to say lots of goodbyes. Now I can say them to you. I have a present." She smiled at Remy. "Bit early to say goodbye to you, that'll be next year when I leave this place for good. We have a whole year left to hang out." Until ASH graduated. When she wrote in the book.

"If you're not going to use those books as a footrest, can I?"
Violet looked at the two younger girls, perplexed--what was it with this books-as-footstool thing? Was this some kind of fad with the younger students? It didn't see quite right, but...oh well. Violet was graduated and no longer a senior student, so she did not need to feel responsible for the younger students behaviour any more.

And...oh! A present? Wow, Violet didn't have any presents for anyone; was this a graduation thing? Oh well, too late now. Her pet magpie, Machiavelli, squawked several times with interest from within his cage which was sitting on the seat next to Violet. He was probably hoping it would be something shiny that he could steal later. Thank Merlin she wouldn't have to chase around after him at Hogwarts any more--it had taken her practically a whole day to round up all the trinkets he had hidden in his latest nest and figure out who to return them to. "Wow, a present! Thanks, Ash." And did she hear right--Ash only had one more year to go? Everything seemed to be going by so fast all of a sudden. "It'll be funny not to go back to school next year. And what about you? Will you be around Diagon Alley any time during the summer?" Violet was hoping maybe they could get together and hang out--or maybe Claudine would be there again, home from university for the summer. Or maybe Caes... Violet had the feeling she might want to talk to someone this summer.