View Single Post
Old 08-07-2022, 01:49 PM   #7 (permalink)
Kolyander

DMC & DERP
Blast-Ended Skrewt

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Hadleigh Renee Paton (DarkGreen)
Slytherin
Graduated

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Bryony Rose Paton (#FF69B4)
Slytherin
First Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Oceanus Zunther (#bfc2cb)
Ecological Protection
x12
Otter This World ♡ Catpurrccino ♡ Slotherin ♡ Pandamonium

From the gently returned nudge to his head bumping against hers, Jude always knew how to make her smile even when she already was. He was great at making sure she was always happy, which she typically was so no worries there for anyone. Tired though, her? During a feast? Absolutely not. "No way, you just make a nice pillow," Keighley laughed playfully. "If it's going to take ages before we can eat, I may as well be comfortable while I wait." This time she spoke with more of a joking tone but there was always a little hint of truth behind it as well.

Keighely smiled warmly at Desiree when she joined them at their house table. She liked the slightly younger girl, who reminded her a bit of herself with the cheerfulness that radiated off of her. "Hi, Desiree! I know I am, do you have any big plans for the summer yet?" As much as she loved talking about what she was going to be getting up to this break, she wanted to also hear whatever else would be doing as well.

Ooh, look the speech was happening! Turning her head to listen to what the Headmaster had to say, all she really heard was that the sphinx was going to be remaining at Hogwarts. Well wasn't that nice! Keigh really hoped that she liked staying in the Forbidden Forest and that she would be safe in there. Her attention shifted onto the table before her that held all types of food, drink and desserts which she began to put onto her plate as soon as she could.

You are Bread!