Thread: Dance Floor
View Single Post
Old 08-06-2022, 01:38 PM   #55 (permalink)
FearlessLeader19
WWW & Potterdom Mod
Newbie Mod

DMLE & DIMC
Wrackspurt

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Dhruv Vihaan Khanna
Graduated

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Aryan Atreyu-Rehman
Slytherin
Second Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Nova Leigh Paton
Law Enforcement

Ministry RPG Name:
Brody Hawthorne-Melo
International Cooperation

x12 x12
~ Mrs. Steve Harrington ~ It be like that sometimes.

SPOILER!!: Him! <3
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chelliephone View Post

"I think that might be what concerns me the most." He'd quickly quipped back, turning to look at his sisters as well. It appeared Maya had come with a date which... he supposed that was bound to happen eventually. Mai was already 16 and soon to be a legal adult as well. Merlin, wasn't THAT a weird idea. And Lees wouldn't be far behind.

Truthfully, Ev had no idea how things would progress with Davet and Jude merely because his time around them had been minimal, but Jude was someone who deserved every shot at happiness he could get from someone. "I hope the best for you both. Truly." The reassurance of their friendship still being important was... honestly a relief for the Ravenclaw to hear, and he was certain his smile reflected that as he gave small nod. Primarily in gratitude, really. "I appreciate that. But I also understand that sometimes friendships change when one person has a partner to prioritize, and that's okay. I think I've learned enough in our friendship by now to know we can figure it out through whatever adaptations come. So don't worry about me. Truly. I'm here whenever, but I also know how to give space if you and Davet need it to figure out whatever this is between you." The small intrusive thoughts or not, at the end of the day Ev was pretty certain in their friendship.

Jude cast another look in Maya and Lisa’s direction. Honestly? He understood Evan’s concern, having felt the same about Keigh and Reagan {even though Rea was older than he was}; he was protective of them. “I think the most that we can do is offer them advice and hope that they make the right choices,’’ Jude remarked quietly, hoping to set his friend’s unease to rest. “Even if they make the wrong ones, we can only hope they learn from it. Protecting everyone we care about is an impossible task.” Even Superheroes couldn’t do that much, muchless mortals.

The younger boy nodded. He knew Evan meant those words; he just wished that it was Evan he ended up dating. Who knew what the future held though? Maybe at some point they might. This was the hope Jude carried with him and always would. The smile told Jude he had done the right thing by reassuring Evan. He knew that romantic relationships were sometimes to be blamed for friendships falling apart and Jude would rather die or spend his life being single than to let that happen with his and Evan’s. The Hufflepuff almost wanted to cry because Evan too had noticed how strong their friendship was; the Evan he knew a few years ago might have been oblivious to this sort of thing and it was testimony to how much Evan was improving from the trauma he had experienced. Jude was SO proud of him. “I appreciate that,’’ he began by way of explanation, his head tilting to the left slightly. “You’re one of the persons who has always understood me best, and I love you for that. I’ll be sure to let you know if it comes to the point where I need space again but for the near future at least? I want you around as much as you can be because I’ll be hardly seeing you during my final year here.” Jude had insecurities too; he was terrified that Evan would find someone else he liked better as a best friend. Oftentimes, he had to remind himself that they shared a pretty healthy friendship and that nothing of the sort would happen.

The ones in books who are as perfect as they can be.🌺🌺🌺