View Single Post
Old 08-06-2022, 02:59 AM   #10 (permalink)
Chelliephone

Fanfiction Mod
4 Privet Drive Mod

DERP & DoM

Alley Proprietor
Blast-Ended Skrewt

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Vera Brinley Thanatos
Gryffindor
Seventh Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Mandrake Beery
Slytherin
Third Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Evan Nam
Mysteries

Diagon Alley Employee:
Ece Arslan
Nesting Occamy Rentals
Anashti l Brat Pack l Sally & Dr. Finklestein

Vera's middle name probably should have been dramatic. She was extra, like 95% of the time. Although, if one was to ask Vas he'd probably say it was much closer to 100. Hearing someone correcting her, Ve's eyes raised and... went through the person, er.. being? And she blinked a few times, before perking up a bit at having been addressed by one of the THE Hogwarts ghosts. She'd seen Nearly Headless Nick but she hadn't tried talking to him yet. She had SO many questions, but she wasn't sure how much time they would actually have before it was time for the speech and something told her the House ghost would not be open to conversation when she was supposed to be having listening. Especially considering he'd just corrected her which... actually brought her brain round about to the original point, and her little brow furrowed as she glanced around. "What did I say?" Kazoo, Kazmi.... Kazmoo? Names were STILL hard.

Except Bartholomew Henry. THAT one was easy to remember.

... Also she was VERY torn on where to split her attention now. Vera could hear Atlas' question to Sir Nick and she was quite curious to the response but... Logan was also open to plotting to try to go down to the forest. And moments in which they joined forces were few and far between. So... she HAD to take advantage of this moment too, right? Deciding that answer was yes, she fully focused on Logan again, straightening her back a little and sitting up now that she had found new enthusiasm. Eyes widened at the rather genius idea, nodding her head in agreement enthusiastically. "That's so smart. What type of food do you think Sphinxes like? Should we try something meat? Would she like treacle tart? Do we just... get something of everything?" She did specifically carry around an extra bag juuuuust for food reasons.

Let them point and laugh at who we are, it's you and me here dancing from the start

Last edited by Chelliephone; 08-06-2022 at 03:04 AM. Reason: My cat posted before I was finished :')