View Single Post
Old 08-05-2022, 09:15 PM   #5 (permalink)
FearlessLeader19
WWW & Potterdom Mod
Newbie Mod

DMLE & DIMC
Wrackspurt

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Dhruv Vihaan Khanna
Graduated

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Aryan Atreyu-Rehman
Slytherin
Second Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Nova Leigh Paton
Law Enforcement

Ministry RPG Name:
Brody Hawthorne-Melo
International Cooperation

x12 x12
~ Mrs. Steve Harrington ~ It be like that sometimes.

Speaking of Dafydd…

Jude grinned happily as he watched one of his closest friends approach the Table. Jude was definitely not the only one who was feeling the weight of exams going poof, as he deciphered from Dafydd’s steps. “We did! And we don’t have to worry about major exams until about two years from now!” That meant that they would be graduating from Hogwarts but that was a long way off. “Muggle Studies went awfully well, I should think. Bound to get an O in that one.” It was his favourite subject. “Transfiguration… I’ll be thankful if I even get an A, honestly. My snuffbox still had fur by the time I was done.” He gave his friend an amused look. At the time Jude was completing the practical exam, he had been quite worried and aghast at his snuffbox. But now? It all seemed funny. At least his least favourite subject was giving him something to smile about.

Hearing the greeting being sang out, the fifth year turned his smile to his younger sister as she flopped down beside him. “Hi, Keigh!” He nudged her right back. When her head dropped to his shoulder, he bumped it with his. “Not tired already, are you?’’ he teased, despite there being concern for her. Girls were weird like that, he knew. One minute they were bursting with energy, the next they were tired.

The ones in books who are as perfect as they can be.🌺🌺🌺