Thread: Ministry: Coral Garden
View Single Post
Old 08-04-2022, 01:39 AM   #2 (permalink)
SilverTiger

MO & DMAC

Crumple-Horned Snorkack

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Giselle Barrington
Slytherin
Fifth Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Sable Ileana Armstrong
Gryffindor
Seventh Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Skye Tamerlane
Accidents & Catastrophes

Ministry RPG Name:
Jemma McCrae
Minister's Office
x5 x3
Shoe!Girl │ Rebel Ravie │ Confundus Queen │ RP Addict

It hadn’t taken much to convince Skye to seriously consider the potion that had been provided for the hostages had they felt inclined to explore. Because hostages they were, and yet she hardly felt like moping around with the others in the living quarters that had been provided for them. Things could have been worse, after all. She rather imagined there actually was a sort of prison somewhere amongst the various places that made up Atlantis now that they were experiencing it properly. They could have been there, after all. The merpeople obviously felt their counterparts had stolen something from them and that holding the dozen of them as hostages would foment the return of aid item or items. Thinking about it, she wondered if the trident and shell had caused all this.

Either way, she’d drank the potion and found herself swimming out to the coral gardens, with the intent of trying to at least get a better sense of her surroundings. Not, by the way, to test TiaMarie’s idea of charming a merman. She was single, but she preferred getting to see sunlight and breathe fresh air. Although, she couldn’t deny the potion was rather intriguing. If just because she much rather would prefer not staying still while the Ministry hopefully was trying to rescue them.

...It must be exhausting, always rooting for the anti-hero