Thread: Ministry: Underwater Gala
View Single Post
Old 07-20-2022, 01:53 AM   #78 (permalink)
Cassirin

Site Manager

MO
Manticore

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Mercer Branxton
Ravenclaw
Seventh Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Genevieve James
Minister's Office

x7 x8
Made of Awesome | Ern-la the Best-wa | TZ's Apogee

It was her exact nightmare. Being unable to keep everyone safe, having to opt to keep the Minister safe in spite of himself and at the sacrifice of other employees and their guests. Vivi had been mid-sneer at the merpeople guards sneering back at her when she found herself bodily moving between the approaching tridents and the Minister.

"Charles. I will knock you out with my own wand if you put yourself in danger. Let the LEOs do their job, and let me do mine." Not that he was doing anything, yet, but he was a soft heart and wouldn't let people just be taken. JUST... TAKEN? What was happening?

"Leave our people and negotiate like the sentient beings you are," she waved her wand to send a wave of hot water away from their spot and directly toward another cluster of merpeople.

Um, what? Sam was just here dancing with his girl and now people were MANHANDLING him. Okay, not people, MERpeople. No thanks, though. Could he opt out, please? "Hey, mate, hands off, okay? I have a game on Monday, yeah? You have to pay off the insurance folks if I can't play, and I don't think they accept... anemones as payment."

He wasn't trying to be rude, but he took his responsibility to his team VERy seriously, okay? Sam looked for Becky, and he gave her a little wave, half placating and half desperate. He didn't want her to get skewered on a trident, but like... what if this wasn't just a game with totally unknown rules? "Hey, Re-becca? In case I become breakfast, I love you, okay?" Did merpeople eat humans? Probably not.

Awakening ★ Spiritual ★ Hopeful ★ Honest