Thread: Dance Floor
View Single Post
Old 07-17-2022, 08:39 AM   #11 (permalink)
sweetpinkpixie

Wizarding World RPG Admin
Minister for Magic

DoM & MO

Alley Proprietor
Romanian Longhorn

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Anna Walles
Hufflepuff
Sixth Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Sage Ransom-Kruus
Slytherin
Sixth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Charles Hollingberry
Minister's Office

Ministry RPG Name:
Airey Flamsteed
Mysteries

Diagon Alley Employee:
Zachaël Lufkin
Owl Post

x12 x12
astronomizzle ♧ gryffinDORK | & the rest is drag ♣ #badluckDerf

Well...those words certainly brought another smirk to his face, having zero doubts that she would make good on that promise. The moment shifted quite easily from something heated to more tender as their mutual attention went back to the necklace. His own favorite star being much different but no less applicable here. "We could find it again tonight, later," he suggested softly as they swayed. "Think I saw something set up closer to the lake with a clear view of the sky." He paused a moment, leaning back a bit as his smirk widened. "And by we...I mean see how much you remember from the last time I helped you locate it."

He was enjoying himself, remarkably, and it may even sway him to be inclined to give university parties a go once he got there. Just a couple of examinations next month and then another set the following year from home and he would be there.

Pulling her back to him, his hand slipping along her side and to the small of her back once again, he smirked just a little more and wiggled his brows at her. "Let's just say I am full of surprises." And that was also about it for his back pocket and dance moves, unless somehow basic lifts got involved here...but he did not see that becoming relevant. "I plan on it ... though I do want to suggest that you spare a dance with my little cousin. He is pretty nervous about his first big school shindig and dancing with the most beautiful girl here would really give him a big boost." Phoenix was hardly a quivering flutterby bush, but everything was a first and he had been both eager and anxious throughout the term while he found his footing - it was a logical assumption. He had to turn his head significantly to spot the photo booth, since it was on the side of his bad eye, but he gave an exaggerated sigh as he did. "May as well while we're here. Something for our lockers when we become professionals."

And despite her first few offers, fools the lot of them, he knew she was going to get exactly what she had been hoping for. Autumn had worked too long and too hard up until now for anything less.

Holding her close, Benjee dipped his head to leave a little kiss at the base of her neck and took a moment to consider whether or not he felt...weird about there only being a month left. It was a jarring reminder that there were still a handful of people he wanted to let know of his...plans. "Suppose I find it more weird that we aren't just going home tomorrow...and still have exams coming up," he chuckled. "These sorts of events feel so...final."

ꕤ••┈┈┈┈┈••ꕤ

Atlas had become an apathetic neutral towards most people these days, the unfortunate caveat being that he was a Gryffindor who held on to grudges long after they had become obsolete and irreverent - particularly to the other party. Which, really, much of his loneliness was his own fault. Past observations, seeing how those around him had treated those of like thinking and action, had the Gryffindor walled up quite significantly...and sometimes he could not even explain to his brother why he felt the way he did.

But...in any event...he was transfixed, like a moth drawn to an open flame, with the way the light reflected and highlighted parts of the space in unique ways, and his guard was down as his dormmate approached. Down in the sense that, he was forgetting to be alert to his surroundings and thus the affectionate coo of 'bug' caught him completely off guard and he could have jumped right out of his skin were it not sufficiently attached to the rest of him. "FlOpPiNg pHoEnIxEs," he grumbled, exasperated and tempted to shove Freddie simply for the release of irritation that had suddenly surged within. He did not, however, and managed to take a much needed deep breath while covering his chest with one hand. Yup, heart was acting like it wanted to jump out of his chest. Sheesh. "You...I could have socked you, you know. Sneaking up like that." It was an empty warning, especially since Atlas did not even know how to throw a proper punch and he was even less skilled when it came to duelling. His face did redden a bit, creeping all the way over to his ears, and he straightened a bit to poke and push lightly on his dormmate's cheek to interrupt that grin of his.

It was too much, okay?

"Nice...uh..." Atlas took another moment, trying to calm down from the scare, and looked at Freddie properly. His thoughts were quite muddied presently and his mind blank on where the rest of that thought had been going. Nice...shirt? Blue was a nice color. Suit? Hair? The hair was...nice. "...uh..." His hand reached up to adjust his baseball cap, rubbing it up and down and absolutely making a mess of his blonde hair underneath and found himself almost tempted to turn it around so his face could be hidden a bit beneath the bill of it. "...nice...look..."

When youre stuck in a moment and your spark has been stolen .................................................. ...........
this is our time to own it, so own it.....................................
baby we were born with fire and gold in our eyes