Thread: Dance Floor
View Single Post
Old 07-16-2022, 06:33 AM   #5 (permalink)
SilverTiger

MO & DMAC

Crumple-Horned Snorkack

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Giselle Barrington
Slytherin
Fifth Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Sable Ileana Armstrong
Gryffindor
Seventh Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Skye Tamerlane
Accidents & Catastrophes

Ministry RPG Name:
Jemma McCrae
Minister's Office
x5 x3
Default joining Ash (mention of Jude and Evan as well)
Shoe!Girl │ Rebel Ravie │ Confundus Queen │ RP Addict

There had been a moment, even after she had acquired her dress and everything, that Cailyn had thought about not attending the dance. Whether or not she’d had a part in the planning, the almost-seventeen-year-old was still kind of dwelling on her singleness, The discussion she’d had with Blake over the holiday break notwithstanding, she was much too aware of the fact she didn’t have a date. And the feeling that everyone else who was going would have one. Granted, she could have always asked her brother, and they could have gone as a twin date. As each other’s wingpeople, even. But she hadn’t, and she wasn’t even sure if Wyn was there to see how amazing Val looked.

She was just going to pretend that she wasn’t dwelling. Actually, she felt very much not herself in the diaphanous pale mist that was her dress, but she felt pretty. And on theme, in some way or another. Maybe air, or aether, or ice. One of those or maybe more than one. Hopefully nobody would ask.

Either way, with a bit of a wave in the direction of Jude and Evan, she headed over to where Ash was twirling. Mainly because, as she’d guessed, so far everyone else seemed paired up. “Mind if I join you?,” she asked the Ravenclaw, twirling a bit to come up alongside her.

...It must be exhausting, always rooting for the anti-hero