Thread: Portfolio: My Patronus Is My Art
View Single Post
Old 07-11-2022, 03:56 AM   #79 (permalink)
Uncle Moose
Dark Force Defense League

DMLE & DERP
Grindylow

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Lazlo Pitt
Gryffindor
First Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Paige Hall
Hufflepuff
Fifth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Janus "Jeq" Quimby
Ecological Protection
x7 x8
Default CRASH! Impact "The Burst Hero"
Mom says I have no sense of direction, so I packed my bags and right.

Quote:
Originally Posted by sweetpinkpixie View Post
The final result gives me L/Light promotional poster vibes for Death Note continue to love the aesthetic of your work and how effortless the sketched feel is :lovely:
The More I work with my Laptop the more I figure out how to translate what I do with pen and pencil on paper through the digital medium, and I love it.

And here we go. The piece I've been messing around with the past 2 days. Another Super Hero. This time reimagined through the digital medium.

Photos!: Crash!Impact "The Burst Hero"

His Super Power is the ability build up kinetic energy which he can either convert into extreme speed, or powerful hits. He can run at fast but short bursts of speed and use the remaining energy to increase the "impact" of his hits.

I began to question the blue and teal so I went with the reliable Red, White, and Blue color combo. Switched the teal for gray and added lines and details with red and blue to let the costume stand out a bit more. pulled the blue sleeves up to his shoulder in the action shot. I also added the burning sparks look to show off what his power might look like as he stores and releases the kinetic energy.
Photos!: recolored Crash!Impact. w/ added power effects

Last edited by Uncle Moose; 07-12-2022 at 02:40 AM. Reason: included a recolored piece.
Uncle Moose is offline   Reply With Quote