View Single Post
Old 07-06-2022, 01:25 AM   #45 (permalink)
Cassirin

Site Manager

MO
Manticore

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Mercer Branxton
Ravenclaw
Seventh Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Genevieve James
Minister's Office

x7 x8
Default Arden and Milo
Made of Awesome | Ern-la the Best-wa | TZ's Apogee

"I've never met a version of myself or anyone else. Like mostly I think of it like a sparkly cloud land. I... don't know if people are there." He thought about that more than he worked on his potion, paying more attention to his own murky considerations than to the ingredients going into his cauldron, to be honest. He stuck his head over the top of his cauldron again, watching for that lime green to dark blue change. Face full of steam. Oh! "Clausum"

The potion went a bit murky gray, which was close enough, and he snagged a sample. Partner? Partner? Obviously... the partner who didn't want a partner.

He bopped over to Milo and plunked his sample on the counter. "I need to know if you ever run into yourself on the other plane. I'm a bird, so I wouldn't recognize it." Or something like that. He dropped his chin onto the table top and used a single finger to draw pictures in the spilled ingredients. Here was the thing about Milo: he needed to be quiet and wait for Milo to want to talk. Maybe he never would, and he had to be okay with that.

Awakening ★ Spiritual ★ Hopeful ★ Honest