View Single Post
Old 07-03-2022, 04:58 PM   #36 (permalink)
FearlessLeader19
WWW & Potterdom Mod
Newbie Mod

DMLE & DIMC
Wrackspurt

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Dhruv Vihaan Khanna
Graduated

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Aryan Atreyu-Rehman
Slytherin
Second Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Nova Leigh Paton
Law Enforcement

Ministry RPG Name:
Brody Hawthorne-Melo
International Cooperation

x12 x12
Default Professor ^_^
~ Mrs. Steve Harrington ~ It be like that sometimes.

The timer dinged before Aria knew it. This meant it was time to move onto the next step. Wrinkling her face in disgust, the adder tongue was added to the cauldron. She watched as it lay there in the water but knew it would be some time before it dissolved. UGH! Some potion ingredients were just… nasty. She probably wore that disgusted expression until the tongue was fully dissolved and the potion transformed into a bright orange shade, even as she worked on the Wiggentree Bark. They were carefully cut into five centimeter-wide strips. When she was done, she had six pieces in total, three from each strip.

And look! The adder’s tongue had dissolved and the potion was now the correct colour. That meant the ten clockwise stirs could be done, which Aria completed. “Professor?” The fifth year raised her hand, fingers wiggling as usual. “The number of pieces of Wiggentree bark to be added wouldn’t matter? I have six pieces after cutting the strips into five centimeter pieces but someone else could have four pieces or seven pieces…” Did Hernandez see what she was getting at?

The ones in books who are as perfect as they can be.🌺🌺🌺