View Single Post
Old 07-03-2022, 01:43 AM   #33 (permalink)
Cassirin

Site Manager

MO
Manticore

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Mercer Branxton
Ravenclaw
Seventh Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Genevieve James
Minister's Office

x7 x8
Made of Awesome | Ern-la the Best-wa | TZ's Apogee

Cross dimensions? Yeah... yeah, that sounded about right. Mercer nodded once as he dragged his cauldron out and set it on top of the work station. "I go with him sometimes. I mean, I sit there and pretend to be a bird flying over his head, but I"m not sure that I'm really there. Do you suppose I"m really there?"

Mercer peered into his cauldron to make sure he hadn't left any socks in there this time, and then he went ahead and measured out the five cups of water. Funny how a wand couldn't make food but could make water. Ugh, no. He had to heat the cauldron and THEN add the water. "Evanesco," he disappeared the water and THEN lit the fire. And THEN added the water again. Now he was thirsty from all that water, and he considered dipping into the cauldron for a sip. Only, he didn't want to start over again, or get lip germs in his water... so later.

The water was heating up, and Mercer turned his attention to his snakeweed. The leaves were already kind of crumbly, and they fell to pieces into his mortar as he measured them out in pinches. Barely needed any grinding. He tossed the leaves in, grimacing as he realized it hadn't quiiiite made it to boil yet. Super hot, though, and he wasn't starting over. He took a face full of steam as he peered into the cauldron... and then turned it down to low. Back on track.

Awakening ★ Spiritual ★ Hopeful ★ Honest