View Single Post
Old 07-02-2022, 01:17 PM   #30 (permalink)
FearlessLeader19
WWW & Potterdom Mod
Newbie Mod

DMLE & DIMC
Wrackspurt

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Dhruv Vihaan Khanna
Graduated

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Aryan Atreyu-Rehman
Slytherin
Second Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Nova Leigh Paton
Law Enforcement

Ministry RPG Name:
Brody Hawthorne-Melo
International Cooperation

x12 x12
~ Mrs. Steve Harrington ~ It be like that sometimes.

Aria shook her head with a grin. “Nonverbal spells aren’t my thing, professor.” Maybe someday? Maybe not? Learning nonverbal spells really wasn’t on her list of ambitions at the moment. What she happened to be interested in though, was Karleigh’s question. There were a few potions that the Slytherin thought were generally useless and mainly suited for pranks. This seemed like one of them. Still! Aria was going to brew it to perfection.

Prepared ingredients were always helpful; truly nice of Hernandez to do this for them. The girl collected what was required from the table then got down to business. The cauldron was magically cleaned before five cups of the distilled water were added. With the use of Incendio, the burner was lit for the water to boil. The mortar and pestle too were cleaned; five pinches of the Snakeweed leaves added. Keeping an eye on the cauldron, Aria began to get the leaves grounded. She kept at it until the contents of the mortar were rather fine. Satisfied with this, and with the water boiling now, the powder was added to the cauldron then the heat was adjusted to a low flame.

With her dropper, ten drops of the dragon ooze {Ewww} before she grabbed the stirrer. Every ten seconds {yes, a rather close eye was kept on her watch} Aria stirred the contents of the cauldron one time counterclockwise. It was with bated breath that she waited for it to turn faint yellow.

IT DID!!!

Whooping softly to herself, the Slytherin set the timer for three minutes during which the potion would simmer.

The ones in books who are as perfect as they can be.🌺🌺🌺