View Single Post
Old 07-01-2022, 01:32 AM   #24 (permalink)
Watson
Dark Force Defense League

DMLE
Mooncalf

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Octavius Jude Salander
Ravenclaw
First Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Arabella Morgenstern
Law Enforcement
Slytherindor ♛ The Crazytastic Besties ♛ Shan Watson ♛

She liked to think she didn’t wear her emotions or thoughts on her sleeves but she tended too. She simply offered a smile in return when he gently closed her hand and patted it. It was weirdly comforting the gesture and she cast her eyes away as she felt oddly emotional. “Thanks At,” she said before looking back at him. He had always been decent to her. He was a good friend.

Professor Hernandez’s response earned a smile from her. “That’s true. Still would be hard to communicate, Sir.” She then proceeded to listen to her peer’s point of views. Her eyebrows raised a little when he discussed the lesson’s topic. The Jawbind Potion?

She nodded in agreement to Aria. “Causes Lockjaw,” she summarized briefly and then gave pause at the second question. She’d certainly panic at first. “I’d panic at first and think through a list of solutions. I’d find something to write on so I can communicate with other people to help me find the solution whether it be charm or antidote. Is there an antidote for it?