Thread: Art Classroom
View Single Post
Old 06-30-2022, 12:48 PM   #13 (permalink)
FearlessLeader19
WWW & Potterdom Mod
Newbie Mod

DMLE & DIMC
Wrackspurt

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Dhruv Vihaan Khanna
Graduated

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Aryan Atreyu-Rehman
Slytherin
Second Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Nova Leigh Paton
Law Enforcement

Ministry RPG Name:
Brody Hawthorne-Melo
International Cooperation

x12 x12
~ Mrs. Steve Harrington ~ It be like that sometimes.

SPOILER!!: We love Caes more tho! <3
Quote:
Originally Posted by Charely Potter View Post
SPOILER!!: We heart Aria <3

Hand was on the door handle when he felt the brunt of the words thrown at him. The clay just missed his shoulder as he turned in the last moment to look back at Aria. "That was then... how can I know you'll always be proud of me when you're brushing me off now?" He didn't recall having people that cared for him outside of temporarily situations. Everything was temporarily until the past year. He was confused but also feeling the strange feeling of sadness. Why did he feel sad? This was a different feeling unknown to him when he could've easily walked out.

"Well, I don't know what I did wrong, but clearly it is something big so.. Sorry." The awkward pauses were getting to be much. "Maybe I'm not showing enough that I'm happy that you're my sister... but I am." Well, he was right before walking inside happy, but the sentiment was still there.. deep.. deep now underneath bothered by the tension. "Unless our dads somehow make another one, you're the only sister I could ask for."

Aria pictured herself grabbing her brother and shaking him. The images running through her mind were oddly satisfying but that was all it would be: a fantasy because there was no way she would do that sort of thing. Plus, she lacked the upper body strength the act required. “Because people don’t always have to talk about their feelings there and then, Caes.” Her tone was still quiet. “It’s better to take a step back sometimes.” Aria huffed out a breath.

His words though… they soothed the rage in her somewhat and she remained silent for a bit. “I don’t want another sibling. You’re enough.” Aria didn’t fully realise that Caes’ past experiences could make him insecure or less inclined to believe that someone wanted him around for good. “I don’t like Violet,’’ the younger Slytherin suddenly blurted. “She’s weird and… I don’t know how to explain it. I just can’t seem to warm up to her and here you are doing just that. Do you know how that feels? Like she’s taking you away from me when I only just got you. But that's fine. I can deal with it. Do what you want to do.” So now Caes knew what was bothering her. Not having anything else to say, Aria whirled back around to continue grabbing art supplies. And to drown in her feels.

The ones in books who are as perfect as they can be.🌺🌺🌺