View Single Post
Old 06-29-2022, 09:56 PM   #16 (permalink)
Kolyander

DMC & DERP
Blast-Ended Skrewt

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Hadleigh Renee Paton (DarkGreen)
Slytherin
Graduated

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Bryony Rose Paton (#FF69B4)
Slytherin
First Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Oceanus Zunther (#bfc2cb)
Ecological Protection
x12
Default Been here all along!
Otter This World ♡ Catpurrccino ♡ Slotherin ♡ Pandamonium

Vasco really enjoyed Potions. It was almost like making candy and he got to do that at home with his papa. Sometimes his potions turned out as they were supposed to, other times.. not so much. At times he tended to explode his potions, melt things, spill things and knock things over. It was usually a big mess. So maybe it wasn't like making stuff at home? Still he liked this class and was always on time, today being no exception.

With his usual simple greeting to the professor out of the way and his bottom sat upon a seat somewhere in the middle of the room he was good to go. All eyes on the man in charge of the room. And the starting question was a good one! Hand in the air the first year waited to be called on. "Well being unable to speak really wouldn't bother me all that much as I don't mind being quiet and can quite awhile without saying a word. Sometimes I do so just to annoy my sister." Yes, Vera he did things on purpose too. "If I did need to talk though there's plenty of ways to do so. I could write things do, draw what I need, point to stuff, learn how to sign.." That one might take awhile however if he really wanted to learn and others might not actually understand him still. "I wouldn't be opposed to my sister being unable to speak for a day or two though.. not that it would matter other than making things quieter as she would still find ways to bug me like she does now." Oops. He had talked waaaay much more than he had wanted to. Oh, well. At least he had gotten his point across?

You are Bread!