View Single Post
Old 06-28-2022, 01:21 PM   #20 (permalink)
DuckyLinJi
Dark Force Defense League

DMLE & DERP
Demiguise

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Sohrin Solberg
Ravenclaw
Second Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Meredith Rowle
Gryffindor
Seventh Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Kevin Hirase
Law Enforcement

Ministry RPG Name:
Minjae Yoon
Ecological Protection
x1 x2
A path is not simply for walking, its purpose lies in moving forward and improving oneself.

"I will, thank you, professor." He said to the man. "The lights are magnificent" he added before looking down at Vera's plate of food and wrinkling his nose in disgust as she talked with her mouth full. "Don't speak if you have food in your mouth, it's disgusting"

Daniel shook his head at Lisa's question as she approached them. "Nothing important" he muttered before returning his gaze to Vera and lifting an eyebrow, seeming truly perplexed as she apologized and placed a powder-covered hand on his arm. The Hufflepuff moved his hand to brush her hand away from him because...gross.

His intuition had always been strong, and he had a bad feeling right now. But he couldn't pinpoint why he was feeling that way. The door? Oh, yes, he had almost forgotten about that. "I wasn't referring to the door..." He said as the professor raised his voice to make an announcement. He placed his finger over his lips to signal to the two that he needed them to be quiet for a bit so he could listen.

Lighted ornaments enchanted with a temporary sticking charm seemed intriguing until Lisa and Vera both spoke again...HIM? model?! BIG NOPE! "I refuse" he said resolutely and crossed his arms. He had to get away somehow...