View Single Post
Old 06-28-2022, 04:11 AM   #18 (permalink)
Chelliephone

Fanfiction Mod
4 Privet Drive Mod

DERP & DoM

Alley Proprietor
Blast-Ended Skrewt

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Vera Brinley Thanatos
Gryffindor
Seventh Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Mandrake Beery
Slytherin
Third Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Evan Nam
Mysteries

Diagon Alley Employee:
Ece Arslan
Nesting Occamy Rentals
Anashti l Brat Pack l Sally & Dr. Finklestein

Vera entirely forgot to offer any pleasantries to Professor Devries, which was quite rude of her and yet she was definitely not known for her manners - something she was sure all of her professors were all aware of. And she'd been SO distracted at entrance, it had just slipped her mind. But when she heard his greeting, she raised the plate of food she had acquired in a salute of greeting before devouring another very large bite of a powdered donut.

Mmm. Was there anything better than sugar?

Hearing Daniel speak to her, she turned her attention again to him, offering a large powder covered smile as she nodded her head. "Duh. Why woof I put on plate if nawt?" She mumbled around her large mouthful, crumbs flying from her mouth as she did so. A very silly question to have asked! She picked up a pumpkin pasty, taking a bite of that too.

His 'I don't know' got an eyeroll and she was GOING to inquire how he could possibly not have been CURIOUS about the events of the evening, when she was distracted by the fact his eyes scanned the room when she asked about a GIRL. Curiosity naturally meant she was trying to see who he spotted, and when his eyes landed on one of the boys from her house - the one that made the cool metal bugs at that!! - her eyes WIDENED. And with his statement of not making a move on a girl her brain was already creating an entire elaborate story of Daniel's romance and she was creating PLANS on how to help him achieve it. She reached out a powder covered hand, patting his arm with it. "I'm sorry, I misspoke." She should have asked if he was going to hit on a PERSON. a mistake she would not make again with anyone!!! But also, his lack of adventuring definitely needed to be addressed before she continued with any of the poor drawn plans in her head. Where was Vasco when one needed him for something better thought out?! "Well do we know EXACTLY what is in there? And don't you want to SEE some of it?" As for the castle... "The door is just the Easter eggs! There's nothing remotely interesting about that." Unless there was really good candy stashed inside them anyways.

Being joined by another person, Vera turned her eyes to the older girl and BEAMED. She didn't remember if she knew this girl (apparently she had yet to assign a nickname if she had) but she was predisposed to liking people as a general rule. "Or if Daniel was going to make a move on a person. This seems like a great opportunity to start something!" Y'know, if you were OLD and into cooties.

Hearing Professor Devries speak regarding the baskets, Vera's attention turned to him briefly, a wide grin spreading across her face as he explained the contents. Decorations?? With sticking charms???! What a GENIUS idea, Professor D! Giving a loud giggle, she jumped up and down in excitement, losing a couple items from her plate before turning to the others. She really wanted to decorate her clothes too, and she probably would later, but the girls offer of a model was just TOO good to pass up. "Daniel should do it! And I have the BEST idea on the design!!! Will you help me pull it off??" She gave the older girl puppy dog eyes. She wasn't currently sure if she was asking for the girls help in actually making the design...

Or holding squid boy down.

"I'll get a couple baskets!!" Vera shoved her plate towards both of them, hoping one would take it before it dropped to the ground and she ZOOMED off to grab two baskets to bring back to the older students.

Let them point and laugh at who we are, it's you and me here dancing from the start